Ty Crandall is an internationally known speaker, author, and business credit expert. With over 17 years of financial experience Ty is recognized as an authority in business credit building and is the author of two books on credit named Perfect Credit and Business Credit Decoded and has been featured by Entrepreneur, Inc, and Forbes. Ty currently serves as the CEO at Credit where he has helped create and grow one of the biggest and most credible business coaching operations in the United States.
– Ty Crandall
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Be careful when applying for a business credit card. Even if it has your business name on it and you used your EIN to get it, the credit associated with it might still be tied to your personal credit score.
- Newsletters are a great way to familiarize people with who you are and what you do. If they give you their email address and sign up for your newsletter, it’s a good sign they’re already at least sort of interested in what you have to offer. Then it makes it that much easier to bring them on as a customer or client.
- Figure out what your demographic is. From there, figure out what platform that demographic goes to when they’re looking for the type of information you sell, whether it’s Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Credit Suite on Facebook
- Credit Suite on Twitter
- Credit Suite on YouTube
- Credit Suite on Instagram
- The Business Credit and Financing Podcast
- Credit Suite on Periscope