Tara Gentile is the founder of Quiet Power Strategy®, which offers hands-on training and support for idea driven entrepreneurs, and the host of Profit. Power. Pursuit, a podcast that goes behind-the-scenes to discover the grit, administration, and logistics of running a successful business. She writes, teaches, and speaks all over the world on profitable business models, compelling marketing, and money mindset.
– Tara Gentile
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Building a community of like-minded people is one of the best things you can do for your business. Not only does it help you build your tribe, but it will also connect other like-minded people with each other and create that much more value for your audience.
- Creating a community via Facebook group is one way to grow your tribe, but it doesn’t always have the best return on the investment of time. Instead, consider creating a paid membership site that fulfills the same purpose, but also makes sure you’re getting a good return on your investment.
- Use social media first to listen, and second to broadcast. Using it to get the word out and advertise is great, but it’s a great place to go to listen to what your ideal clients are talking about and what they need so you can figure out how to fulfill those needs for them.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Quiet Power Strategy
- Profit. Power. Pursuit. Podcast
- Tara Gentile on Facebook
- Tara Gentile on Twitter
- Tara Gentile on Pinterest
- Tara Gentile on Instagram