Stephen wakes up every day to engage people in meaningful ways so that we live in a more fulfilled world. He is the head engagement officer on Simon Sinek’s team at Start With Why. He supports leaders as they create environments where their people feel inspired to go to work, feel safe and that they belong while they are there, and return home at the end of each of day fulfilled – feeling that they contribute toward something bigger than themselves. Stephen speaks, facilitates, trains, coaches, writes and does anything in his power to help create a more fulfilled world. He is from and lives in Toronto.
– Stephen Shed
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Use the experiences you have doing what you hate to help you figure out what you love.
- Work-life balance isn’t necessarily a number. But rather, you are in balance if you love the person you can be and are at work, and you love the person you can be and are at home. If you don’t love the person you are in one of those places, then you’re out of balance.
- Any good entrepreneur has a business that solves a human need. To do that, you have to connect with other human beings to see what issues are out there that need solving.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Start With Why
- The God Box in New York City
- Stephen Shedletzky on LinkedIn
- Simon Sinek, Inc. on LinkedIn
- Simon Sinek on Facebook
- Stephen Shedletzky on Twitter
- Simon Sinek on Twitter
- Simon Sinek on Instagram
- Stephen Shedletzky on YouTube
- Simon Sinek on YouTube