Stacy Tuschl is an Entrepreneur and Business Performance Strategist. She started her first business in her parents’ backyard at the age of 18 and turned that company into a 7 figure business. She is the author of the book Is Your Business Worth Saving? where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success and the host of the top rated podcast Business Rescue Road Map.
Check out this episode to learn how she accidentally started her business, and grew it to a million-dollar business with two brick-and-mortar locations, and then used her experience to launch a second business doing coaching.
– Stacy Tuschl
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Diversify! Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. Offer multiple packages or products, so that if something happens with one of your sources of income, you have other ways you’re bringing in money.
- You have to learn to delegate if you want to grow your business. Think big! Hire employees and contractors who are the best, even if they don’t live near you. Look globally.
- Be self-aware to know when you’ve hit a plateau so you can keep leveling up. You never want to be the smartest person in the room. Instead, surround yourself with people who are going to push you out of your comfort zone and help you grow.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Business Rescue Road Map
- Molly’s Business Rescue Road Map episode
- Text Level Up to 24587 to get into Stacy’s Private Facebook community
- Stacy on Facebook