Sonaya Williams is the founder of The CEO Partner®, a training and development company that teaches heart-centered servant leaders, implementers, admin professionals, virtual assistants, and online business managers how to attract 6 & 7 figure clients. She also teaches go-getter business owners how to scale and grow their company to the multiple million-dollar mark in record time.
– Sonaya Williams
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- If you’re looking to get introduced to a community of your ideal clients, try working with or for someone else who also services the same group of people. In return for your services or time, simply ask to be promoted to their community instead.
- Structure your calendar so you work on certain projects on certain days. For example, Monday is a writing day, Tuesday is a meeting day, and so on.
- If you’re the visionary, hire someone to do the nuts and bolts work for you. If you try to do everything yourself, you’ll never get it all done.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- The CEO Partner on Facebook
- Sonaya Williams on Twitter
- Sonaya Williams on YouTube
- Sonaya Williams on Pinterest
- Sonaya Williams on Google+
- Sonaya Williams on LinkedIn