“People buy you. Then they buy your product.”
– Rachel Feldman
Click to Tweet!
Rachel Feldman teaches health coaches how to create profitable, sustainable businesses that are driven with purpose and heart. She is a business coach for health-focused solopreneurs and entrepreneurs, she helps them to create profitable and sustainable businesses. She teaches a proven system to health coaches – the very same one she used in her own thriving practice – these are the tools she teaches and sells to health coaches.
In this episode of the Venture Shorts podcast, Rachel talks about how she turned illness into inspiration for a business that now helps people around the world. Learn how Rachel stays focused and the one thing she thinks is most important if you are starting a new business.
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Perfection isn’t as important as getting stuff done! Get out there in a real way, so your business can start making money, instead of worrying that something you’ve created isn’t polished enough yet.
- Find a gap in the market. What do people really need, and how do they want that solution delivered? Come up with a customer avatar and build a product that can help that specific person.
- Start an email list and focus on building it. This is how you will connect with clients and customers, so spend your money there. Overdeliver with your list (and elsewhere) and make yourself available to your fans
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Rachel’s Business Coaching Website for Health Coach Entrepreneurs
- Done For Your Program for Health Coaches
- Rachel on Facebook
- Rachel on Instagram
- Rachel on Youtube
- Rachel on Twitter
- Rachel on Periscope
Get My Free Small Business Startup Checklist: