Lyndsay Phillips is a serial entrepreneur; self-professed organizational freak, client-appointed task master plus project ninja and warrior content marketer for life & business coaches, accountants and other online entrepreneurs across the globe.
As the CEO & Founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth, she leads a rock star team to support entrepreneurs who are seeking fast-paced business growth but finally have come to the realization that they can’t do it alone, do it all, and do it well.
– Lyndsay Phillips
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- One of the best ways to grow your reach when just starting out is networking. Not just people you meet at networking events, but also people you may have done online courses with as well, are in Facebook groups with, etc.
- If you’ve gotten to the point where you’re super busy, you hate your business, and you’re not meeting your own deadlines and goals, it’s time to get help. This will help you offload some of the things on your plate so you can focus on bigger picture items that only you can do and that will help propel your business forward.
- Always be aware of what you want for yourself. Keep checking in with yourself as time goes on and make sure that the steps you’re taking and the tasks you’re performing align with what you ultimately want for yourself.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Smooth Sailing Business Growth
- Smooth Sailing on Facebook
- Smooth Sailing on Google+
- Smooth Sailing on Twitter
- Lindsay Phillips on LinkedIn
- Smooth Sailing on YouTube
- Sailing To Success Podcast
- 8 Ways To Be More Productive ebook