Lisa Woodruff is a professional organizer, productivity specialist and best selling author of The Mindset of Organization – Take Back Your Home One Phase at a Time.
Lisa helps thousands of women get their home & paper organized at Organize365.com and through her Organize 365 podcasts.
– Lisa Woodruff
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Having a service-based business puts you in the perfect spot for knowing what your ideal customer wants and needs because you’re working with them closely every day, day in and day out. Listen to them and what they’re telling you about their pain points – this will help you come up with content, products, and services to offer in the future.
- A great way to help balance work and life is to have an assistant. They can take care of some of the mundane, repetitive tasks of running your business, which will free up some of your time to spend on other things.
- Take your to-do list and divide it into two categories: tasks that require thinking time, and tasks that are more management-related or implementation-related. Thinking time tasks need to be delegated to distraction-free times and places in order to actually effectively complete them.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- The Mindset of Organization
- Organize 365 Podcast
- Professional Organizer’s Think Tank Podcast
- Professional Organizer’s Think Tank Facebook Group
- Organize 365 Facebook Group
- Organize 365 on Facebook
- Lisa Woodruff on LinkedIn
- Lisa Woodruff on Pinterest
- Lisa Woodruff on Twitter
- Lisa Woodruff on YouTube