Kevin Rogers spent years traveling the United States as a dead-broke stand-up comedian until he discovered how a simple joke formula could be used as a powerful marketing hook and began teaching it to marketers.
The formula worked so well that entrepreneurs and business owners all over the world have now used this deceptively simple 4-sentence formula to skyrocket their profits and grow their businesses at record pace.
Today Kevin is one of the most in-demand sales consultants online, working closely with high-volume information marketers, corporations and local brick and mortar businesses alike to turn around sluggish ad campaigns.
His passion is teaching anyone to use the power of their own story to connect better with customers and compel them to take action.
– Kevin Rogers
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Start a dialogue with the people you want to serve. Then you can figure out a problem they have that you can solve and figure out what about you is unique to solve that problem.
- Reach out to people when you can’t figure out something in your business. Invest in coaching and training. Paying money will help you make time to take action.
- This is an easy sales hook formula you can use: Identity, Struggle, Discovery, Result – Be willing to share your struggle. This is how you can grab people’s attention, and then you can deliver value on the back end.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- John Carlton
- Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula
- Copy Chief
- The 60-Second Sales Hook
- The Truth About Marketing
- Kevin on Facebook