I’m the Strategic Brand Advisor for If You Brand It. I help entrepreneurs strategically Build Million Dollar Brands, developing social media strategies as well as monetizing the brands we have built together.
– Keenya Kelly
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Live broadcasting is a great way to grow your audience. It’s a great way to connect with people on a more personal level than just a blog post, and also a great way to showcase your skills and provide value.
- When first starting out, start by identifying your ideal client. Then, identify which social media platform they utilize most, and use that platform specifically to target them.
- Set communication expectations with your clients. For example – make it clear that the only way to contact you is via email. That way you won’t have them texting you or calling you at all hours of the day or night; they know to expect that you’ll only get back to them via email.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Keenya Kelly on Facebook
- Keenya Kelly on Twitter
- Keenya Kelly on Instagram
- If You Brand It on Pinterest
- Keenya Kelly on Periscope
- Keenya Kelly on YouTube