As the CEO of Financial Gravity, John Pollock has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs to find legal, moral and ethical ways to lower their tax, raise profit and create wealth. The result? His clients can finally start living their American Dream a key reason they started their business in the first place. As a podcast guest expert, John delivers more than just entertainment and good content. His audiences walk away transformed and equipped with real-world strategies they can immediately use to solve their most challenging business problems, including the ones they thought couldn’t be fixed.
– John Pollock
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Podcasting is a great way to get repeat traffic. Think of it this way: when someone discovers a new podcast for the first time, they usually binge listen to a bunch of episodes. So when they listen to your episode, they may be prompted to go to your site and check out your stuff. The more podcasts you do, the more chances you have of this happening for multiple people over time on multiple different podcasts.
- If you’re paying a lot of money in taxes as an entrepreneur, it’s possible you’re paying too much. There may be deductions hiding in your expenses and business operations that you don’t know about that could save you thousands.
- Part of your job as an entrepreneur is to fix problems. If whatever product or service you’re offering doesn’t do that, you’re probably not going to make it as an entrepreneur.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Financial Gravity on Facebook
- Financial Gravity on Twitter
- Financial Gravity on YouTube
- Financial Gravity on LinkedIn
- Text TAXBOOK to 33444 to get John’s free taxbook