Joe Kashurba started a freelance web design business in high school and grew it into a digital agency with a world-class team and clients around the world. He went from building $300 websites to building $30,000 websites and managing 6-figure advertising budgets for some of the largest manufacturing companies.
– Joe Kashurba
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Make sure your product or service that you’re offering matches a need out in the market. If there’s no need for what you offer, you won’t be in business long.
- Growing a business is not directly proportional to how much time you spend. In reality, you probably spend way more time on stuff you really don’t need to spend time on, or could delegate to others. Instead, set aside time at the beginning of the day to take care of the most important stuff and leave time later in the day to work on some of the less pressing tasks.
- One of the biggest mistakes entrepreneurs make is not hooking up the part of their business that actually brings in and finds new clients. A business idea or model is only half a model if you don’t have any clients.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Kashurba Web Design Group
- Agency Accelerator on YouTube
- Joe Kashurba on Facebook
- Joe Kashurba on LinkedIn