Jessica Walman is a digital marketing strategist with a love and passion for Facebook ads and sales funnels. She’s worked with 6-figure coaches and helped launch multi 5-figure programs utilizing the power of Facebook advertising. She’s been featured in Evercoach, Huffington Post, and YFS Magazine. She’s also a mother of two and is obsessed with Starbucks.
– Jessica Walman
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Use Facebook ads and a small budget to test out new products, titles, and ideas. The ads allow you to track which ones do best, and may help you decide which direction to take new products.
- If you don’t have an audience to test new ideas on, spend a little bit on Facebook ads. You’ll know right away if the idea is worth it or not based on how well the ads perform.
- Know people’s pain points so that if they’re scrolling through their Facebook feed and see your product they stop and go, “I need that now!” If they’re not saying that, you need to rethink what you’re putting out there.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Strategic Hustlers Facebook Group
- Jessica Walman on Twitter
- Jessica Walman on Facebook
- Jessica Walman on Huffington Post