Jared is a strategist and philanthropist. For 20 years he has created strategies, brands, campaigns, events and teachings that help us reimagine philanthropy and transform perspectives. Jared coaches and consults for individuals, brands and governments across the globe and is on a quest to contribute to a more harmonious world.
– Jared Angaza
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- When networking, don’t just think of individuals you can network with. Think of the other companies and brands that work within your niche and with your ideal audience as well and align yourself with them.
- Start serving your potential customers before you ever meet by putting out great content – blog posts, podcasts, email newsletters, etc. The more you can give and establish yourself as a knowledgeable source, the more people will come to trust you and value you as a resource.
- The more you can do something you’re passionate about, the less you will feel stressed about finding work-life balance. Instead, everything will blur together a bit more harmoniously.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Love Like Water
- Jared Angaza on Twitter
- Jared Angaza on Pinterest
- Jared Angaza on Instagram
- Jared Angaza on Facebook
- Jared Angaza on YouTube
- Jared Angaza on LinkedIn