Heather Ann Havenwood is a serial entrepreneur and is regarded as a top authority on digital marketing, sales coaching, and online publishing business strategies. Heather Ann has been named Top 50 Must Follow Women Entrepreneur’s for 2017 by Huffington Post. She is also called Chief Sexy Boss™ (from her Amazon BEST SELLER book Sexy Boss™ How Female Entrepreneurship is Changing the Rule Book and Beating the Big Boys) and others call her an ‘Icon Creator’ or a ‘Wizard Behind the Curtain’. In 2006 she started, developed and grew an online information marketing publishing company from ground zero to over $1 million in sales in less than 12 months.
– Heather Ann Havenwood
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Your business doesn’t always have to be your passion. Sometimes keeping your business and your passion separate is important, and prevents your passion from becoming and feeling less like a passion and more like a job.
- Communicate what you know or what you’re an expert in, and then figure out if other people are doing it. If other people are making money in it, that’s a good indicator that you can too.
- Don’t start by creating a product and then finding people to buy it. First, find your ‘herd’ and get to know them, and from there, sell related affiliate products, and then (if you want) create a product to suit the needs of your ‘herd.’
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Heather Ann Havenwood on Facebook
- Heather Havenwood on Google+
- Heather Ann Havenwood on LinkedIn
- Heather Havenwood on Tumblr
- Heather Havenwood on Twitter
- Heather Havenwood on YouTube
- Heather Havenwood on Amazon
- Heather Havenwood in the Media