Ezra Firestone has been working in eCommerce for over a decade, and is thought by many to be the leading eCommerce expert in the world.
– Ezra Firestone
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Find a group of people with a shared life experience. For example – mothers, people of a certain age, etc. Create free content for them, but also create purchasable offers that that particular group may be interested in as well.
- If you are relying solely on free traffic sources, you have some cash flow but you do not have a business. A business is something that you can amplify via advertising and turn a profit on eventually. So if you have an online business, make sure you invest in the skillset of advertising.
- If you’re selling bullshit, you’re never going to be successful. You have to have something with value and integrity that people actually want and can use. Once you have something that’s good, your next goal is to amplify that as effectively as possible.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Lafayette Morehouse
- BOOM by Cindy Joseph
- ThinkActGet.com Podcast
- Ezra Firestone on Twitter
- Ezra Firestone on Pinterest
- Ezra Firestone on LinkedIn
- Ezra Firestone on Google+
- Ezra Firestone on Facebook
- Smart Marketer on YouTube