Diane Sanfilippo is the owner and founder of Balanced Bites, a certified Nutrition Consultant, and NYT bestselling author of Practical Paleo, The 21-Day Sugar Detox and co-author of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. She writes for her popular health blog – balancedbites.com – and is co-host of the top-rated weekly health podcast, “The Balanced Bites Podcast”.
On September 6th, 2016, Diane will release an updated and expanded 2nd edition of her runaway hit Practical Paleo which has sold over half a million copies and spent a total of 97 weeks on the NYT bestsellers list.
– Diane Sanfilippo
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Be willing to pivot [your business] when you need to pivot. Don’t hold on to something longer than you should just because you want it to work; if it’s not working out for you, it’s not going to work out for you. Be flexible, and be willing to evolve.
- People need to get off the internet and back out into the community. Everyone out there that you see that has these huge number of followers has already connected with so many of those people in person.
- Instagram isn’t the right platform for stories.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Build a Badass Business Podcast
- Build a Badass Business Facebook Group
- The Practical Paleo Book
- Bauman College
- Diane’s Book Tour Calendar
- Diane Sanfilippo on Facebook
- Balanced Bites on Twitter
- Diane Sanfilippo on YouTube
- Diane and Practical Paleo on Instagram
- Balanced Bites on Pinterest