Dani DiPirro is an author, blogger, and designer living in a suburb of Washington, DC. In 2009, she launched the website Positively Present with the intention of sharing her insights about living a positive and present life. Dani is the author of Stay Positive, The Positively Present Guide to Life, the Effortless Inspiration series, and a variety of e-books. She is also the founder of Twenty3, a design studio focused on promoting positive, modern graphic design and illustration.
In this episode, she Dani talks about how keeping an open mind led her down a path that she never saw coming, which led to a brand new passion and business.
– Dani DiPirro
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Invest in creating videos. More and more people are creating and watching videos, so it is a great way to connect with your audience. You can even get started with a smart phone. You don’t need fancy equipment to get started. Don’t let that be an excuse.
- Respond to all of your social media comments if you can. This helps you build a personal connection with people. Don’t forget to take time to follow and interact with other people. Social media is a give and take.
- Don’t be afraid of success. Follow your passion, and be open-minded about what comes your way in life. Try new things and don’t be set in your path, because you never know where things will go. We don’t always realize the skills we have until we use them.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Stay Positive – Dani’s first book
- The Positively Present Guide to Life
- Twenty3 – Dani’s Graphic Design Company
- Positively Present
- Positively Present on YouTube
- Sony A5100
- Logitech C950 Webcam