Christine Tremoulet is the author of the best-selling book, Blogging Brilliantly For Your Business, a speaker, and a business coach. A blogger of 16 years, her geek claim to fame is that she named WordPress. Her mission is to help entrepreneurs embrace the power of blogging & social media to share their story and dominate their market.
In this episode, Christine talks about her journey of creating a blog and writing a book, and gives some great tips for WordPress, work-life balance, using Pinterest, and more:
“People buy from people that they like.”
– Christine Tremoulet Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Your blog will get you clients/customers. Be authentic, personable, and helpful, and people will want to work with you. Your blog is the way people will get to know you. Don’t be afraid to be vulnerable and share things about yourself. This will help you stand out. No one else has your life experiences.
- Writing a book is awesome if you want to get more speaking gigs. You can actually write it as a series of blog posts, and then combine them to create a book. Don’t get too intimidated! Start with writing an outline, then flesh it out.
- Schedule your time in blocks. This will allow you to take your business on the road so you can travel, even to remote businesses. Be flexible and creative, and have a backup plan.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- C.C. Chapman
- World Domination Summit
- Zoom for video conferencing
- TapeACall app
- Blogging Brilliantly For Your Business by Christine Tremoulet
- Christine on Pinterest
- Christine on Twitter
- Christine on Instagram