Alexis Fedor is a former dancer, current performance artist/actor/writer with a passion for living the life of an artistic entrepreneur. She has devoted her work as an artist and business owner to helping other artists create profitable businesses that align with their vision and work as artists through private coaching and online courses.
– Alexis Fedor
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Even if you’re making 6 figures or more, spend your money like you’re broke. Strategic, well-planned spending will always pay off more than spending money on a whim.
- If you’re building your business/idea but you’re not quite yet taking money and/or clients, 80% of your time, energy, and money should be spent on market research. Spend your time finding the people that resonate with you and your work.
- Being healthy and taking care of yourself is one of the best things you can do to prepare yourself as an entrepreneur. The healthier you are, the better equipped you’ll be to handle not only day-to-day stresses, but especially the last-minute surprise problems that inevitably arise.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- The 14 Day Art Biz Challenge and The Profit Canvas
- For a complimentary 30-minute Strategy Session
- Alexis Fedor on Facebook
- Alexis Fedor on Google+
- Alexis Fedor on Instagram
- Alexis Fedor on Pinterest
- Alexis Fedor on Twitter