Aaron Walker is without question a veteran entrepreneur. Starting his first business at 18 and selling to a Fortune 500 company nine short years later demonstrates Aaron’s passion for succeeding. Unwilling to rest on past success Aaron started, bought and sold eight successful companies over the past 36 years. Today Aaron spends the majority of his time helping men grow in success and significance as President and Founder of View From The Top, a premier life and business coaching resource.
In this episode of the Venture Shorts podcast, Aaron talks about how he builds businesses using podcasts, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more… all without sacrificing relationships with the people who matter most in his life.
– Aaron Walker
Click to Tweet!
3 Key Points from This Episode:
- Podcasts are a great way to get your message out. They’re evergreen, so you’re going to get traffic and clients/customers indefinitely.
- On social media, don’t talk about yourself. Talk about how you can help them. Promote what they are doing without them having to even ask. Give, give, give, and then you’ll have permission to ask when you have something to promote.
- Don’t miss the moment trying to get pictures or videos to post. Work-life balance happens when you prioritize your connections with your friends and family. Put them before your business.
Resources Mentioned & How to Connect:
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Smart Passive Income Podcast
- Autopilot App
- What Do I Want?
- Steps to a Productive Day
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Eventual Millionaire
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- View from the Top website
- Aaron on Twitter
- Aaron on LinkedIn
- Free Gifts for the Venture Shorts Listeners/Viewers from Aaron!